This website is run by Language Logic, LLC (“we,” “us,” “our”). Our full contact information is as follows:
Language Logic, LLC
600 Vine Street, Suite 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
For purposes of the GDPR, we may be a “controller” of the personal data that we collect by virtue of your use of our website, use of our products, or engagement of our services. In certain circumstances, by virtue of the products we offer and services we perform, we may also be a “processor” under the GDPR. Where we are considered a “processor” under the GDPR, we also require the “controller” to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, AND HOW?
We collect the personal data that you provide to us when you: use our products; engage our services; or otherwise communicate with us, whether through the contact forms on our website (e.g. the “request a demo” page or the “contact” page), by email, telephone, text messaging, social media, or otherwise.
In addition to other information you provide to us, we will generally request the following specific information from you: your first and last name, your title, the company you work for, your email address, your mailing and/or business address(es), your phone number, and payment (including credit card) information.
We also collect certain technical data automatically when you use our website or products, including:
- device identifiers;
- your IP address;
- data collected through cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies;
- details about your browser;
- your location information;
- details about the date, time, length, and frequency of your visit(s) to our website and the various pages within our website;
- details about your navigation paths;
- details about your time zone settings;
- traffic data; and
- information pertaining to the security and functionality of our website and products.
Where we are required to collect certain information by law, or where such information is necessary to facilitate a contract between us, your failure to provide us with such information may result in our inability to enter into, or perform our obligations under, a contract with you (for example, to deliver our products or services to you).
DO WE COLLECT SENSITIVE DATA?
No. We will not ask you for, and we request that you do not provide to us, any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or criminal convictions or offenses, or any genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life of sexual orientation.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE’VE COLLECTED?
- We use this information for the performance of a contract between us:
- to satisfy our contractual obligations;
- to collect payment from you;
- to communicate with you about your purchases or inquiries;
- to create an online or electronic profile for you; and
- to establish, exercise, and defend legal claims.
- Where you have consented:
- we use this information to provide you with information about our products and services, and deliver other advertisements and marketing materials to you; and
- we use this information to create, develop, deliver, operate, and improve our services, products, website, and marketing.
- Where we have a legitimate interest:
- we use this information to maintain, monitor, and protect our website and the products and services we provide through it;
- we use this information to establish, exercise, and defend legal claims; and
- we use this information to communicate with you regarding changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect internally, in our day-to-day operations. We also use the information we collect to improve our business relationship with our customers. In this regard, we engage third parties offering customer relationship management (CRM) software to help us manage our customer data. We may also share your personal information with IT and system administration services providers, professional advisers, government bodies, and fraud prevention agencies. However, we do not, and we do not intend to, transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer personal data to respect the security of such personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. Where required, we only allow such third parties to process personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Where required, we use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that the processing with meet the requirements of the GDPR and ensure the protection of your rights.
YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME
Where our ground for collecting and processing your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent:
- you can “unsubscribe” from our emails or other marketing messages by following the prompts at the bottom of each email or message we send you;
- you can send us an email at email@example.com notifying us that you’d like to withdraw your consent; or
- you can call us at 877.241.9112 x10 and notify us that you’d like to withdraw your consent.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have consented to receive advertisements or other forms of marketing materials from us, we will store your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Where you have entered into a contract with us, or where we have a legitimate interest in retaining your personal data, we will destroy and remove from our systems all such personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the lawful purposes for which it was being processed (including all legal, accounting, or reporting purposes).
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
Right to access
You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where your personal data is not collected from you, any available information as to its source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
Although we do not, and do not intend to, transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization, please note that you may also have the right, where your personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, to be informed of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer.
You may also have the right to request of us a copy of your personal data undergoing processing. Where you have such a right and where you make such request by electronic means, unless otherwise requested, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
For more information, see Article 15 of the GDPR.
Right to Rectification
You may have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
For more information, see Article 16 of the GDPR.
Right to Erasure
You may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we may have the obligation to erase such personal data without undue delay, including where:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; or
- you have withdrawn your consent on which the processing is based and we have no other legal ground for the processing.
For more information, including a full list of all grounds, see Article 17 of the GDPR.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing, including where:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of its intended use; or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
For more information, including a full list of all grounds, see Article 18 of the GDPR.
Right to Data Portability
You may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to transmit such personal data to another controller without hindrance from us.
For more information, see Article 20 of the GDPR.
Right to Object
You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based upon a legitimate interest pursued by us or by a third party in accordance with Article 6(1)(f).
Where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
For more information, see Article 21 of the GDPR.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
While we do not carry out, or intend to carry out, automated decision-making or any type of automated profiling, please note that under the GDPR, you may have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
For more information, see Article 22 of the GDPR.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
For more information, see Article 77 of the GDPR.
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our website, products, and services are not intended to be accessed or engaged by persons under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please exit our website immediately.
THIRD PARTY LINKS