Uncover Customer Experience (CX) Insights Automatically
CX Inspector is Ascribe’s fourth generation text analytics offering. It enables researchers to uncover insights from verbatim comments with ease using CX Inspector, a customizable and feature-rich text analytics tool that provides topic and sentiment analysis from customer, patient and employee verbatim comments automatically.
• Significantly reduce analysis time and reveal better insights for key business decisions
• Powered by Ascribe’s Advanced Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence technology
Automatic translation and multi-lingual capability covering the most popular 100 languages
- Drag-and-drop topic grouping capability to create custom taxonomies
- Easy to use ruleset functionalities to customize NLP results for any industry
- Removes personally identifiable information (PII) and cleans comments of profanity
- Integrates unstructured and structured data
- Easily import and export data
- Develop own customized application through our API connector
- Results can be compared across groups and time, to establish benchmarks and trends
- Compatible with Ascribe’s Illustrator, a powerful data visualization tool for advanced reporting and dashboard requirements
CX Inspector X-Score measures Customer Satisfaction, and reveals the “Why” behind the score.
X-Score™️ is a patent pending approach to customer measurement that provides a customer satisfaction score derived from people’s authentic, open-ended comments about their experience. X-Score highlights key topics driving satisfaction and dissatisfaction, helping identify the actions needed to improve customer satisfaction quickly and easily.
With Ascribe’s X-Score, measure experience and the key drivers that will increase satisfaction and loyalty easily.
- Weighs the frequency of mentions in addition to the sentiment of the topic mentioned and scales them to their relative importance
- Measures overall satisfaction on a scale of -100 to +100
- X-Score™️ Insights Report is an easy to read summary of the X-Score results, visually summarizing the key positive and negative drivers of overall satisfaction
- Powerful customer satisfaction analysis companion for traditional studies like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction monitors
Open-ended survey responses and verbatim comments from surveys, emails, call centers, social media, etc.
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) Research
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Studies
- Customer Satisfaction Studies
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Advertising Copy Tests
- Concept & Innovation Idea Testing
- Tracking Studies
- Innovation Research
One-time or Ongoing studies
- Customer Experience Leaders
- Market Research Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Data Scientists and Data Analysts